Thumb Bar Installation Instructions
- The thumb bars are intended to be a press fit.
- Once installed it is not recommended to remove and reinstall them.
- Open the blade.
- Insert the thumb bar, it will only go in a little bit. It's important that it sits parallel with the blade and is not crooked.
- Find a hard surface, not your pine dinning room table or anything your SO cares about.
- Place your left thumb over the back side of thumb bar and press down firmly, while rocking the multi-tool with your right hand.
- Boom! It's installed.